|Appears in||World War 3: The Series|
|Affiliations||Herself, Ashely Burke (best friend), Alexandra Daddario (colleague)|
|Birth||June 6th, 2002, Louisville, Kentucky, United States of America (aged 18)|
|Marks||Bruise on lower lip|
|Weapon||Sig Sauer P226; any weapon at her disposal|
Samantha McCoy is a professional assassin and a supporting character in World War 3: The Series. In the novel, she is an assassin who eliminates high-value terrorist targets. However, this makes her a fugitive on the run, having been listed as a priority target by Muhammad's Army, the Chechen Mujahideen, the Iron Hand, and the Anarchists.
She was born on June 6, 2002 in Louisville, Kentucky. Her father, like Olivia Coons' dad, worked for Air Combat Command. At age seventeen, Samantha aced a course concerning computers in high school and shortly after graduating, she went off the grid (using the pretext of an "extended vacation"). At age eighteen, she facinated herself with firearms and self-defense, and even took concealed carry classes and close-quarters combat training.
In the end, she became a skilled assassin and a master cyberterrorist.
World War 3: Sinister OperationsEdit
During the events of World War 3: Sinister Operations, Samantha is on the run from the Iron Hand and the Anarchists following a sucessful attack on Rojas' residence in the Swiss Alps. She saves Olivia Coons from being killed by her "ex-best friend" (now her enemy), Alexandra Daddario, but is injured in the process. After defeating Daddario, Samantha assists Olivia Coons in getting Adrianne McNamara and her buddies to safety.
- In an early draft of the story, which was called WW3: The Insurgents, Samantha was the main character, unlike the current version where Olivia Coons is the main character.
- She was good friends with Alexandra Daddario, until the latter betrayed her.
- She, like Daddario, always signs text messages with her initials, S.M.
- She and the rest of Vulture Force go into hiding at the exact same time.
"Thanks, pal. I owe 'ya one."
- Sam's first words in the series.